- Drinking mint leaves sarbuth or juice stops vomiting in pregnant ladies.
- Soak cloves in water and drink the water in the morning and evening to get relief from vomiting.
- Add honey to carrot juice and drink to get relief from vomiting and strength to body.
- Licking the powder of fried cloves mixed with honey controls vomiting.
- Sucking a piece of ice also controls vomiting.
- Mix 2-3 teaspoon of curry leaves (curry patta) juice with a teaspoon of lime juice (can add little sugar if needed). Drinking this will control morning sickness, nausea and vomiting.
Crush 2-3 cloves of garlic and boiled with 3/4 cup of water or milk. Boil till half the amount remains and then drink. It takes care of all digestive disorders.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with 1 teaspoon each of fresh lime, mint juices and 1 tablespoon of honey and drink.
- Slice a ripe banana. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and freshly ground cardamoms (chhoti illaichi) on top. Eat 1-2 times a day.
- Eat ½ teaspoon ground cumin seeds (jeera).
- Ginger (adrak) tea or sucking sliced ginger helps.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each fresh juice of mint (pudina) and lime along with 1 tablespoon honey. Take 3 times a day.
- Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves with 2 teaspoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon sugar. Take in the morning.
- Mix 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg powder with 1 tablespoon freshly extracted amla juice. Take 3 times a day.
- ½ teaspoon ginger juice with 1 teaspoon each fresh lime and mint (pudina) juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey, taken frequently
Technorati Tags: home remedies for nausea, home remedies for vommit, nausea,stop vommit, pregnancy nausea remedies