There are many reasons for dandruff. Less blood supply to the scalp, eating habits, mental worries, not maintaining the hair properly. Here are some home remedies which you can follow for a dandruff free hair.
- Massage the hair with heated coconut oil or olive oil. Then apply lemon juice. After half-an-hour, wash with a baby shampoo. Repeat this twice a week till the dandruff gets completely reduced.
- Keep your hair brush,towel and comb clean, wash with disinfectants once a week
- Soak gooseberry in milk for one full day. Grind it well along with the milk. Now apply this paste to the hair and wash after some time. This helps in removing the dandruff effectively.
- Grind urud dhal and mustard with water and apply to hair and wash after some time.
- Put neem flower in gingely oil and massage hair with this oil to get relief from dandruff.
- Another effective method is, Put hibiscus flower, shikakkai and neem leef in rice starch and heat it. Apply this to hair to remove dandruff.
- Fenugreek seeds are also effective in reducing dandruff. Soften them in water and apply to the scalp every morning. After an hour or so, wash with soap nut. This will keep dandruff away and prevents falling hair.
- The ingredients you will need are curd, honey and lemon. Use two tablespoons of curd and mix with three drops of honey and three drops of lemon juice. Mix together and apply to the scalp, leave on for fifteen minutes, then scrub for fifteen minutes.
- Mix olive oil and almond oil and apply to scalp and leave on for five minutes. Once it starts to tingle rinse and shampoo.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 teacups of water. After cooling and filtering, use for rinsing hair.
- Before washing your hair, rub aloe vera gel into your scalp. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and shampoo your hair as usual.
- Mix 6 spoonfuls water, a spoonful of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of salt and two spoonfuls of pure vinegar. Apply on the scalp with cotton wool. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this for three months.
- Henna mixed with old curds and lemon juice is also extremely effective in controlling dandruff. Make the paste a day before and keep on for at least two hours. Lovely burgundy highlights and dandruff-free hair guaranteed.
Technorati Tags: dandruff home remedies, dandruff remedies, dandruff, dandruff natural remedies,home remedies, cure for dandruff, dandruff treatment