- Drink 8 glasses of water daily to keep the skin hydrated and clear.
- To help prevent breakouts, cut down on refined and processed foods and eat a balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products, nuts and wheat gram.
- Zinc found in pulses, pumpkin seeds and whole grain cereals helps skin heal quickly and prevents infection.
- Avoid fried foods, butter, cheese, whole milk, ice cream, rich salad dressings, chocolate, fatty meats, sweets. Your diet should allow regular bowel movements.
- Include seeds and nuts rich in Vitamin E, such as hazel nuts, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. They prevent sagging facial muscles, age spots and provide skin lubrication.
Technorati Tags: acne diet, diet to control acne