- Rice taken regularly with coconut milk is a good remedy for stomach ulcers.
- Have a piece of bread with butter everyday morning to get good relief from ulcer pain.
- Drinking apple juice early in the morning reduces stomach pain.
- Eating Tender neem leaves regulary is a good medicine for all stomach related disorders.
- Eating cabbage regularly is a good medicine for stomach ulcers.
- Eating a cup of agathi keerai (green) everyday controls stomach ulcers.
- Eating a piece of raw potato everyday helps in treating ulcers.
- Add salt to raw onion and eat it to get relief from stomach pain
- Mix beetroot juice with honey and drink it to get good relief from stomach ulcers.
- Include bitter guord regularly in diet. Cut bitter guord into pieces, dry it and make it into a powder and have 1 tsp everyday with hot water.
- For stomach and intestine ulcers, take gooseberry juice with curds to get a good cure.
- Manathakkali Keerai (green)is a very good cure for ulcers, both stomach ulcer and mouth ulcers.
- Mix some coconut milk with honey and massage the gums 3 to 4 times a day.
- Gargle with or apply freshly extracted coconut milk from a ripe coconut frequently.
- Coriander decoction prepared by boiling 1 teaspoon coriander seeds) in 1 cup water, gargled when lukewarm, frequently.
- Chew one or two tender leaves of fig (anjeer) and leaf buds frequently and wash the mouth with warm water.
- Soak 1 tablespoon crushed liquorice (mulathi) root in 2 cups water for 2 to 3 hours and use it for gargling frequently.
- Boil 2 tablespoon fenugreek (methi) leaves along with ½ cup green gram (moong dal) and 10 small onions. Eat regularly.
- Fenugreek seeds,fried and powdered. add to drinking water. Drink 2-3 times daily for 2-3 days.
- An infusion of fenugreek (methi) leaves gargled 5-6 times daily for a couple of days.
- Chew curry leaves nicely and swallow it to get relief from mouth ulcers.
Technorati Tags: home remedies for ulcers, natural remedies for ulcers, remedies for ulcers, ulcers, ulcer remedies, ulcer pain remedies