Following are some of the effective home remedies to heal burns fast and to prevent the formation of painful blisters.
- Water is the best therapy for burns. It is very common to get burns while cooking. Do not panic, just show the burnt portion on the running cold water for some time, till you feel comfortable. This not only gives relief from pain but also prevents the formation of blisters.
- Applying the pulp of banana cools the burns and gives fast healing.
- Grind henna leaves with water and apply on the burnt area.
- Cut potato slices and keep on the affected area and tie a bandage to get quick relief from pain.
- Make a salt solution and apply on the burnt area. This gives more burning sensation but helps in fast healing and not leave behind scars.
- To remove the blisters painlessly, take a betel leaf and boil in water for some time to make it soft. Then apply castor oil and keep on the affected area and tie a bandage. Repeat this frequently with fresh leaf till the blister breaks. It can also be left overnight.
- Paste of curry leaves can also be applied on the affected area.
- Take juice of basil(tulsi) leaves, mix with honey and apply on the wound and cover with a bandage for fast healing.
- Grind neem leaves (tender ones) and mix with buttermilk and apply on the wound for quick healing.
- Grind and apply methi leaves paste.
- Applying little asoeftida on the wound immediately helps in removing burning sensation and also prevents boils.
- Grind and apply radish paste on the wound, helps in reducing burning sensation and water secretion from the wound.
- Put 2 tablespoons of yogurt on the burn and wait 15 minutes.
- Put egg whites on the burn. Cut an onion and apply immediately on the burn.
- Soak the burn in whole milk for 15 minutes.
Technorati Tags: home remedies for burns, burns remedies, burns, fire burns