Cough and Phlegm is the most common condition faced by children and adults. There are many simple home remedies one can follow at home.
- Have a soup made out of garlic, tomato and onion regularly will reduce phlegm.
- Take juice out of betel leaves. Boil this and allow it to cool. Apply this mixture on the forehead to reduce phlegm.
- Boil dried ginger along with coriander seeds in water. Drink this water lukewarm to get relief from phlegm caused during summer.
- Dried ginger chewed along with sugar also helps in reducing phlegm.
- Boil cloves along with crushed pepper in water. Add honey to this mixture and drink regularly to get relief from cough and phlegm.